23.4.14

Spring empties + make-up clean-up

Ahoy peeps,

A couple of weeks ago I did my bi-annual make-up clean-up which didn't produce that many products, however I was quite overwhelmed by the amount of empties I had accumulated since my last empties post. Unfortunately some of the items (shown at the end) I had to throw away before I for a chance to do this post, since they finished while I was in the U.S. visiting family. So, in order to keep my suitcase as light as possible, I got rid of the containers.
Now let's get started with this post. Make-up is first, of course...





Wet n Wild Cover All concealer: Too cakey/dry for me. / Collection lasting perfection concealer: The best affordable concealer out there. / Garner BB cream concealer**: I wish the colour range would include lighter colours. 
YSL faux Cils mascara: Not much to say...I adore it. / NO7 Intense Volume Mascara: good but not amazing/ TBS Brow and Lash Gel: I have gone through many of these but I think you can find more affordable ones on the market. 






TOP TWO PICTURES
Nars "Laguna" Bronzer: The ultimate bronzer for my skin tone/ Supercat Liquid eyeliner by Soap and Glory: Glorious product and very affordable. / Bobbi Brown Corrector: Love this product as you probably know. 
Mavala nailpolish (49): Great white polish / H&M nail polish (pink flamingo): This was a rose gold glitter polish that turned orange and then solidified(no joke) so I can safely say I will not be purchasing any more of the h&m nail varnishes./ Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat: This is the bomb...I have recommended this in the past and will continue to do so. AMAZING.

BOTTOM TWO PICTURES
Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash: Love this product. Great every day way that mildly exfoliates. / Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile: I think this is one of the best toners out there. / L'oreal Ideal Glow cleansing oil: It is the 4th bottle I have used and I only have good things to say about it. 
TresSemme Dry Shampoo: HG...nothing else to say/ Mythic Oil Shampoo**: If you have dry hair this might just be the product you need to make your hair silky and soft. It was a bit too moisturising for my hair though./ Vichy Anti-Perspirant : LOVE this./ Strep Crystal Depilatory Strips: Never again. This product was a waste of money.



LEFT
Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I am a huge fan of this and I purchase it whenever I can afford it. / Bioderma Sensibio H2O: Nothing else to say about this amazing product.It is always in my collection. / Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado: Loved this eye cream and I think I will be re-purchasing it in the future. 

RIGHT
Soap and Glory "Hand Food" hand cream: Luscious and amazing./ L'occitane Eau Essentielle: A great refreshing facial water and a great alternative to the Caudalie. / Avene Fluide Matifiant: Great mattifying moisturiser. I used it as a make-up base and loved it. 


This is what my clean-up produced. Some ELF products, an ancient nail balm by sephora, a face mask, a very glittery eyeliner and a Duo lash adhesive. Better something than nothing I suppose :P 


Empties that didn't make it home
Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber body cream: Lovely wintery scent and a moisturising formula.
Bath and Body works Cashmere body mist: Great body mist but the scent is a hit or miss.
Origins GinZing moisturiser: I have already purchased my second jar of this. Such a great product.
Sephora Express Body Scrub and Mask: This is a nice product to have in the shower however if you are looking for an invigorating scrub this is not it. It is mild and does the job of a daily exfoliant. The "mask" part is actually what I liked the best. The clay helps take your daily body cleansing to the next level. It has my seal of approval. ;) 

That is all for today. If you have any questions about any of the products please feel free to ask me. 
And,as always, I hope you liked this post.

Toodles

A. 






4 comments:

  1. What an impressive round up of products--- out of them all, do you have a favorite?

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love several, I'd say. The origins GinZinc, the YSL mascara, the NARS bronzer and the Bioderma are some of my all time favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collection 2000 concealer is the best! I also like bioderma to remove my make-up and as a toner sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely!I wish they had a wider colour range. As for bioderma it is such a versatile and simple product. :)

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!