20.1.14

Review: Kiehl's Actively correcting and Beautifying BB Cream

Ahoy guys,

Happy 2014 first of all!!! All my very best wishes for a wonderful New Year!! How the heck have you all been??
I have a brand new post for you guys today and it is a REVIEW!! I am extremely excited to do this review because I haven't found all that many reviews of this product so I thought this post would be helpful.
So, a couple of weeks ago I received a belated but very much appreciated birthday present from a good friend of mine. I had mentioned that I needed a tinted moisturiser/bb cream and that I was looking into this particular product. So when we went shopping together she double checked and got it for me. Needless to say I was floured and super excited to try it out.
Picture taken from: http://www.kiehls.co.uk
Now I am going to go about this review as I do pretty much all of my reviews...! I am going to present the product(pics and everything) and then I am going to list the pros and cons (according to my opinion of course). So let's get on with it...

Pros + 

Great Coverage (better coverage than any other bb cream I have ever tried, for that matter)
SPF 50+
3 shades to choose from
Great lasting power
Not greasy
Stays on the skin for a long time
Very easy to blend
Great for sensitive skin

Cons - 

The price which is in the 30's range(in EURO) and 23.50 (in GBP)
The amount you get in the tube (30ml)

Now that I have listed the pros and cons let me tell you whether or not I would recommend this product. Well, I have tried many bb creams/ Tinted moisturisers in my time and I can safely say that this is the best one. I think I will keep re-purchasing this product until I find something else that is just as good but slightly more affordable. However, having said that, I do think that the price is justified by the product itself and how great it is.

So, that was all for today my lovelies. I know this turned into a rant but this is my humble opinion and I really wanted to share it with you. Let me know whether you have tried this product and what your thoughts are on it.

xoxo
A.

p.s. my camera died on me so I had to use generic pictures of the product. Once I have more pictures I will make sure to post them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I hope you get to. It is a truly amazing product. Let me know if you do :)

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!