4.12.13

PostMas 1: Christmas Giftguide

Yep from this day forth PostMas as an actual thing....!At least it is on my blog....:P
Much like Vlogmas I shall be posting some Christmas related stuff during the month of December starting today. Now the first PostMas is a gift guide. I decided to do a one-fits-all this year since I bailed on the "for him" one last year...!I have 3 gift categories to share with you today: For Her, For Him and Stocking stuffers.

For Her

Top(left to right)
The Body Shop sparkling ginger gift set (I'd rather not say how much I love this....it is kind of depressing to say that I wish someone will buy this for me...)
Oysho slippers and slippers in general are a great gift especially when they are cosy, fluffy and stylish
Inglot Freedom System is the perfect gift for the make-up enthusiast in your life. 
Sigma brush sets is another great present for a make-up junky. They are great value for money and the brushes' quality is amazing. 
Bottom(left to right)
Apivita natural serum line consists of 4 amazing products that are quite luxurious and will be much appreciated by any woman. 
Diptyque candles are incredibly luxurious and the scent pay-off will knock your socks off...!
Neil's Yards Remedies Bee Lovely Head to Toe gift Is the perfect all-in-one gift set. You can pick this up for the female in your life you wants to venture into the world of great quality organic cosmetics.
All of the above products are available in Greece, either to purchase in store or to order online 

Stocking Stuffers


Lip butters(Korres is widely available and their butters are phenomenal)
Lip balms(Apivita's lip balms are fantastic)
Hand creams (Bioten makes great and affordable ones)
Sets of mini shower gels/body lotions etc (L'occitane would be my personal choice)
Socks (Oysho make amazing socks)
Gift Cards are a great way to allow someone to purchase something of their choice, with your contribution and without the awkward part of giving them a tiny envelope with cash in it. 
All of the above products are available in Greece, either to purchase in store or to order online 

For Him

Clockwise starting at the top left corner:
A gift card for DON (an amazing Barber and Groom place in the centre of Athens/Kolonaki). I know this is awfully specific but the general idea is that you can purchase services like haircuts, grooming etc for the man in your life who needs some pampering. 
The North Face ETIP gloves that are taking the internet by storm. These gloves allow you to use your smartphone while wearing them...*Mind Blown*
Skull Candy Headphones are stylish and pricey so one often doesn't spend the extra money on them so it is a great gadgety present.
Moleskin Star Wars notebook for the geek in him(or her...) who still loves watching Star Wars ;) 
Neil's Yard Remedies Men Skincare Essentials is a great gift for a guy who is concerned with his skin and would like to take care of it more. 
All of the above products are available in Greece, either to purchase in store or to order online 

So these are my gift suggestions for your loved ones. I have included some links for your convenience ONLY.  I hope I gave you some ideas or even helped you decide.
See you soon for another PostMas. Next on the list iiiiissssss CHRISTMAS NAILS!!!

xoxo
A.

Disclaimer: I own none of the individual pictures shown above. If any of the owners would like them removed please contact me and I will remove them immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!