14.12.13

Belated November favourites

Hello Hello,

How are you today my dear readers? I have been sick for the past couple of days which, of course, sucks. And since I have been bed-bound I haven't really been in the creative mood. However, I really wanted to post my belated November favourites before the next post-mas. Now, November was my birthday month hence my favourite month :P. Having said that I didn't really have that many favourites this month. But enough with my usual rambling...Let's get on with today's post :)

Make-up

Lips
Revlon Lip butter in "Creme Brûlée"
Sephora Mat lipstick in 04
MAC lipstick in "Rebel"

Face
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (No2 "Light")
MAC Face and Body Foundation (C2)
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent)
Physician's Formula Multi-coloured blush in "Blushing Nude"
MAC Beauty Powder in "Pretty Baby"

Eyes
MAC Fluidline in "Dark Diversion"
MAC e/s in Vainglorious
Maybelline Master Smokey pencil in "Smoky Brown"
Inglot Freedom System Duo (107R on the left & 330 on the right)

Lipstick swatches


Skincare


From Left to Right
Korres watermelon sunscreen stick SPF 30
Origins GinZing moisturiser (AMAZING)
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile
L'oreal Ideal Glow Cleansing oil


I hope you guys enjoyed my Belated November favourites. And as always let me know what you loved this past month. 
xoxo
A. 

2 comments:

  1. great post!! ohh so lucky you got something from the hello kitty x mac collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!I actually found it in a CCO type place. It was an exciting day to say the least :P

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!