28.10.13

The top 13 items on my beauty wish list...

Hello Hello......
How have you guys been? This week was pretty hectic hence the lack of posts...!
But, we are now about a week away from my birthday and I was inspired to write this post featuring the top 13 items on my beauty wish list(aka...what I would like to get myself for my birthday once I win the lottery-don't laugh...it's gonna happen :P :P ).
So...here they are...

Top to bottom, left to right: 
Apivita Natural Serum in "Lifting"
Caudalie beauty elixir
Josie Maran Argan oil Light
Philips HP6520/01 epilator
Kerastase Nectar Thermique
Caudalie Devine Oil



Top to bottom, left to right: 
MAC -Riri Loves Mac lipstick in "Talk that Talk"
Sephora Mineral Powder Brush
Narciso Rodriguez "For Her" eau de toilette perfume
Dior "Amber Diamond" face powder
Clinique "High Impact Volume" mascara
YSL "Youth Liberator" foundation
Benefit "RSVP" creaseless cream shadow

I have excluded the item on the very top of my list (which is the clarisonic mia 2) since I thought I have been rambling about that for far too long now...!!

Aaaand that is all for today...!Short and sweet ;) 
Please let me know what you think...
xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this list!!!! Seems like a little bit of (the best of) everything! ;)
    Let us know if you got anything, can't wait for some reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you...!Don't think I'll be getting any of them since I am broke as hell but a girl can still dream can't she?? :P

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!