29.10.13

Halloween inspired nails...

Well hello again,

Fancy seeing you guys here so soon after my last post...!What can I say though, my brain has been working overtime so I thought "What the heck...one more post won't hurt"!
Now my nail art skills are not the most advanced in the beauty blogger community however I am trying to develop them as I go along. Some of my past attempts can be found HERE and HERE). 
Without further ado here are my designs for Halloween...:)

                                                                Getting ready...

I used all sorts of colours and techniques and as with most tasks there was a lot of trial and error...
However, one polish that is worth mentioning in this post is a recent purchase of mine and it is the Glow in the Dark nail varnish by American Apparel in the colour Moon. 


My inspiration for the nails was ,of course, halloween and in particular my favourite Halloween/Christmas film which is Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I also drew a lot of inspiration from designs on the internet.
The designs are not 100% accurate of course but I did give it my best try so I hope you like them :) 



I also tried to take a picture of the nails "in action"(glowing in the dark :p)
It is blurry but thankfully some of the designs are still visible. 

What are your plans for this Halloween?

xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!