11.5.13

April Favourites

Heya guys,

How are you? I know I have been MIA again but I have been sick since Easter Sunday (orthodox easter sunday that is :P). I am feeling better but still not 100% which makes me a bit angry since the weather is beautiful and there are so many things I could be doing besides sitting around the house and blowing my nose every 15 seconds.
However I am feeling well enough to concentrate for 20 minutes and post my April favourites :p
Now let me just say I have been trying to shop my stash as much as possible so a lot of my favourites are items I have been using for a while now. Also, I have created a list of upcoming posts because I feel like I need to get back to my posting routine. I hope you like the upcoming posts I have planned..;)
Let's get started on the favourites...

Top to bottom: 
Sigma P82 brush
Bobbi brown corrector (HG product)
MAC paintpot in Soft Ocre
MAC creamblend blush in "Optimistic Orange"

Right to left:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
                                                        Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
                                                                   Sigma F86 brush 

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette & Benefit Watt's Up soft focus highlighter

Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry Me" & MAC "Betty Bright" lipstick 

From left to right:
 Pearl Drops "Hollywood smile" toothpaste
Fructis Miraculous oil*
Apivita serum in "Lifting"
Avene Mattifying Fluid
Dove purely pampering nourishing lotion with Coconut milk and Jasmine Petals

Also, I thought I should post a picture of the list I mentioned earlier featuring ideas for upcoming blog posts...;)
I hope you liked this post!!
Let me know...;) 

xoxo
A. 

1 comment:

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!