1.3.13

February Favourites ♥

Hey guys,

I am sitting here, relaxing, before I have to get ready for work and I think it is the perfect time to post my February Favourites.

This month, I was all about quick and easy make-up. I mostly used powder and concealer as a base, some cream blush and highlighter and mascara. I also took good care of my lips, as much as I possibly could. 
Here is a list of the products in the picture above: 
Illamasqua cream blusher in "Dixie" 
Collection 2000 concealer in "Light"
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in "20"
Sigma E50 brush
MAC MSF Natural in "Medium"
NUXE Reve de Miel lip balm
Bobbi Brown Corrector in "Light to Medium Bisque"
Maybelline Color Tattoo e/s in "Permanent Taupe"
Benefit "Watts Up" soft focus highlighter
The Body Shop brow and lash gel
Cargo "Lash Activator" mascara


Here are some misc favourites of mine for the month as well.
A pink/purple/white make-up bag, my 2012-2013 planner from Paperchase, a mini Slatkin & CO "Leaves" candle and a sticky clothbrush by H&M. 

I have some skincare favourites as well but I am planning on doing a separate post on my current skincare routine and feature all those products so stay tuned if you are interested in reading about my skincare routine ;) 
What did you love this month??Let me know in the comments...

xoxo
A.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous favorites there, I need to get the color tatoo..have it in my list for so long!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! I have been really liking it lately. I think I might have to pick up the bronze one for summertime as well..:)

      Delete
  2. Πολύ ωραία τα αγαπημένα σου!! Αχ..Illamasqua cream blusher..Collection 2000 concealer..και εγώ ζηλεύωωωω!!!
    NUXE Reve de Miel, Bobbi Brown Corrector, Color Tattoo, Benefit "Watts Up" είναι όλα πολύ αγαπημένα μου..Το Fit Me concealer θέλω να το δοκιμάσω αλλά όλο κάτι με σταματάει..δεν ξέρω!
    Τη σημειωματάριο-ημερολόγιο που το βρήκες?? Πόσο τέλειο!!!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To shmeiwmatario einai apo to Paperchase kai to exw parei apo to Londino! :)
      Ki egw to eixa ligo kairo kai den to xrhsimopoiousa giati einai ligo skouro gia to derma mou alla meta arxisa na anamigneiw ta 2 concealer mazi kai to xrwma einai teleio!!
      :) :)

      Delete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!