23.12.12

Two make-up looks for Christmas and New Year's

Hey guys,

How are you doing? Are you ready for Christmas? I ,myself, have some more stuff to sort out tomorrow. I am also working in the morning which means that I have even less time to sort stuff out but hey ho...!!!
I had some time yesterday afternoon and I thought I should prepare this post for you guys. This is basically a post featuring my two picks for the Holiday Season make-up. They are easy and simple. You might need some time to practice in order to perfect them but I think they are easy enough.
I will probably be doing both of them during the next week or so.
Now...let's get on with it...!!

Look number 1 "Tickle Sprinkle"
For this look I used a base colour to cancel out any redness and/or veining on my lids(Urban Decay "Foxy"). I ,also, used a taupe colour in the crease(MAC"Haux") and 2 glitters on the lid of the eye (MAC "Reflects Pearl" and Essence "03 A Piece of Forever") . Then I lined my top lash line with black gel eyeliner (Bobbi Brown) and I added half lashes(Ardell 318). 

Look number 2 "Graphic & Colourful eyeliner"
For this look I used my MSF Natural to cover any discolourations on my lids and then I used a light brown to lightly define the crease (Urban Decay "Naked"). Then I used two colours from the Sleek Ultra Matts Palette(Highness and Orbit) to create a graphic eyeliner look. Then I used some liquid eyeliner really close to the lashes and some purple glitter liner (Collection 2000 "11 Shake It Up"). I finished off the look with Ardell 109 lashes and some white eyeliner in the water line.

What do you guys think? What look are you going to be rocking this holiday season???
xoxo
A.

10 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο μακιγιάζ και πολύ κοντά στα δικά μου γούστα.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'eyxaristw poly gia to comment!Xairomai idiaitera pou sou arese! :)

      Delete
  2. Perfect! I love the first look for Christmas! Definitely going to try this out! Lovely post honey!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!! Let me know how you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I am totally into the second look, the purple glitter eyeliner rocks!!! Gonna be spending Christmas with family, hope you have a Merry Christmas too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas!!!!!! The more I look at the purple eyeliner the more I like it. :P

      Delete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't pick the first or second because i love BOTH!! your eyes look gorgeous and the makeup looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that amazing comment Lisa!! :) :D xx

      Delete
  5. Καλή χρονιάαα!!! Υπέροχες και οι 2 επιλογές μακιγιάζ!! :)
    thebeautyfairyblog.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!