6.8.12

July Favourites!!

Hello my lovely readers!!

Better late than never...here are my July favourites. This past month I have been doing my make-up pretty much the same every day with only a few changes here and there. This is mainly because of work and lack of time. Now, without further ado here are my July favourites...!!!

As you can see there aren't that many products in there...!!
Now let's break it down...
I have been loving cheek products this past month......

From left to right: MAC 'In extra dimension' Skinfinish in "Superb", MAC Mineralized blush in "Fresh Honey", Benefit "Hervana" blush and MUFE Aqua creme in number 5.
Next up....lip products...

I have been hooked on Burt's Bees original lip balm, Chanel's "Boy" lipstick and MAC's "Watch me Simmer" & amp; Chatterbox.
Swatches(from left to right): Chatterbox, Boy, Watch Me Simmer.

Here is the last couple of things...
The Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is still a make-up crush for me and so is the YSL faux cils mascara.
I have also been loving the Collection 2000 concealer, the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner pen, the MAC 235 brush, the Sephora Green Tea Eau de toilette and last but not least the Rimmel Glam'Eyes e/s quad in 004 "Green Park".

Swatches of the "Green Park" quad by Rimmel.
These were all my favourites for the month of July...!I would love to know what your favourites were...;)

xoxo
A.

3 comments:

  1. It is great!!The colours are pigmented and the payoff is great. I love these Rimmel quads...they are great value for money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. τα ρουζ που εχεις ειναι τελεια!!
    πολυ χαρουμενα χρωματα ολη η συλλογη σου!

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!