8.4.12

Small Collective Haul

Hello Hello,

So today's post is a collective haul. I did some shopping on Friday and after I came back to my flat I realised that I have accumulated enough stuff to do a haul for you guys!!
So let's get started...

  • Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
  • Ardell Accents Lashes (No 318)
  • OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers (Coconut and Melon)
  • OPI nailpolish in "Thanks a windmillion"
  • inm Northern Lights Holographic Top Coat minis
  • MAC penultimate eye liner
  • MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in "Superb" 

Here are some pictures and swatches as well...

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine


Ardell Accents Lashes (No 318)


OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers (Coconut and Melon)

OPI nailpolish in "Thanks a windmillion"  : My next post will have swatches of this polish....;)

inm Northern Lights Holographic Top Coat minis


MAC penultimate eye liner



















 MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in "Superb"



What do you think of my purchases??
Would you like to see a review of any of these products??
xoxo
A.

2 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφες αγορές, καλοφόρετα όλα. Το superb skinfinish το περιμένω κι εγώ, αν θα μπορούσε να μας γράψεις μερικά πράγματα για την εφαρμογή και τη διάρκεια του κλπ

    ReplyDelete
  2. merciii!!!!Xairomai pou sou aresan! Tha to dokimasw to skinfinish ayth thn evdomada kai tha kanw ena mini review as soon as possible!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!