13.3.12

Lovely Music Award

I got this lovely award from Lydia (http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.com/) This award has to be passed on/given to 10 blogs of my choice after I share 5 of my favourite songs with you... I think the songs are meant to be first so here we go:

 David Gray - This Years Love




 ZAZ - NI OUI NI NON




 Το καλοκαίρι έφυγε - Maraveyas ilegál

 

Nina Simone - Sinnerman

  

Frank Sinatra - Over the rainbow




And because I just came across this and I thought I should share given the fact that it is one of my all time favourite songs in one of my all time favourite films featuring a timeless symbol of Beauty and elegance: Audrey Hepburn....

Moon River - Breakfast at Tiffany's



 Now on to the blogs I am tagging/ giving this award to. 

 Tina - All the vanity
 Evi - lipstick wardrobe
 Irene - Blushing Loves
 Kate - Pinkie Rose Secrets
 Sophie - Fashion written with a lipstick
 Argyrousa - Love at first site
 Artemi - Beauty with Artemi
Arietta - Stripes and Scarlets
Smugnificent Mars - Our walking closet's secrets
Lucy - Blush and glow

Can't wait to see your posts girlies!!! :)




4 comments:

  1. Ωραίες επιλογές :)

    Φιλιά
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats hon :)!! i'm going to check out these videos :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Claire: Thank you Claire!!

    @Lisa: Do check them out. Zaz is very Paris appropriate as well...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great songs!! I will do my best to choose such good songs!! wait for my post!! kisses!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!