11.12.11

What's in my bag TAG!!

Hello my dears!

I was tagged by the lovely Irene aka "Blushingloves" (http://lovelyviolet5.blogspot.com/) to do this tag.
I love reading these type of posts(nosey much?!)so I am very excited to do a newer version of this post for you guys!!
I have to admit that I cheated a little bit because the bag I am "featuring" in this post is brand new(It is actually my early Christmas present to myself and I bought it on Friday).
Now on to the post...




"The bag"
Longchamp/Le pliage Tote bag(size: 31x30x19)in the colour graphite.

"The contents part 1"
mini umbrella, tissues, my passport(I need to carry it with my in case anyone stops me), gum, harrods mini coin purse(I put some emergency medicine in there) and my moleskin and erasable pen(both purple :p)

"The contents part 2"
my ASOS snake mittens(aren't they cute?)and my Paul's boutique purse.
I also carry my BlackBerry Storm II but since I am taking the pictures with it I could not photograph it.
Lastly I carry my make-up bag...

I got this from H&M in the summer and I have been using it ever since.

I've cut way down on the amount of stuff I put in my make-up bag. I take a mini Chloe perfume(my favourite perfume of all time), the ELF complexion perfection(for touch-ups), the nature's minerals kabuki and the tea tree blotting tissues by the body shop, a mini hair clip, a mini toothbrush and toothpaste and the snow fairy lip tint by LUSH.
Now, it is my turn to tag people I think so here it goes...
Lydia http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.com/



Evi http://cbsg5861.blogspot.com/
Tina http://allthevanity.blogspot.com/
Sophie http://fashion-written-with-alipstick.blogspot.com/

I hope you guys liked this post and I would loooove to know what's in YOUR bag ;)
xoxo
Athina

5 comments:

  1. Loooved this post doll! These Longchamp bags are so handy, I must get serious and buy one of these- no more H&M bags for you Evi, everyone owns them- not so unique! Must get round and do my post as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun!They are very handy indeed. I have one more but it is smaller and bright orange so it is not very appropriate fot this time of the year.
    I cannot wait to read your post...!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. exume tn idia tsanta! :D episis latreuw t PB portofolia! :D

    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new bag! megeia! tha kanw ki egw post suntoma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @FashionSugarBubbles :
    Aww!! :) Einai poly volika ta PB kai nomizw arketa stylish se poly logikes times. :)

    @lydia: thank you...!!!!Me thn voitheia twn filwn mou xiliades xiliometra makrya ekana thn swsth epilogh :P

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!