9.10.11

Lush Haul!

Hello my dears!

I went shopping yesterday(to try and keep myself sane)and I decided to get some stuff from Lush! I have to say that I was quite shocked to see a Lush here but as I tweeted with Evi(http://cbsg5861.blogspot.com/) yesterday, I bought a couple of stuff and immediately got over my shock :P
So here is my little haul...

I got 2 Tea tree tablets (they are small tablets that you put in boiling water and use the steam that comes out to open your pores and cleanse them).
I haven't tried them yet so I can't tell you my thoughts but I will do a review soon.

Then, I bought the Sea Salt facial scub. I was drawn to this product for a long time but I only just picked it up yesterday. It is a creamy scrub with sea salt, lime, coconut and grapefruit. I did try this yesterday and I have to say it is not as harsh as I thought it was going to be and it does leave the skin glowing.

Last but not least I bought the Tea Tree Water which is a toner. I didn't have a toner because I left mine at home so I wanted something to "replace" it with. This product doesn't seem special but I can tell you with some confidence that it is a nice gentle toner that cleans and refreshes the skin. For the last couple of weeks I have been using the Body Shop's tea tree oil (mixed with mineral water) as a homemade toner but I wanted something a little more sophisticated.

This is all I got!I hope you like it!Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them!!
You should also expect a review on all 3 products.

On my nails: Chanel - Vendetta (LE)

Ta-da my dears!!!!
xoxo
A.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! After sseeing your goodies, I honestly feel as if I did shop at Lush myself! lol

    I see you're a fan of tea tree like me! Let us know how you get on with the tea tree tablets- if it's a success I would have a motive to endure the hot steam on my face... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush is great ! When i was living in England the truth is i didnt really buy a lot of products from their (which i regret!) however i used to love their bath bombs and i can remember they had a chunk of soap looking like hair dye , which i was going to buy as i was 15 and wanted something less harsh on my hair ! If i ever get chance i think i need to get that sea salt scrub and that hair dye see if its any good !!

    Kisses xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. δεν έχω δοκιμάσει τα συγκεκριμένα προ'ι'όντα ακόμα ,αλλά μου φαίνοντα αρκετά ενδιαφέρον..ειδικά οι ταμπλέτες..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Evi: I love the fact that you empathise :P
    I am a huge fan of tea tree...!I will let you know how I get on with them!

    @glittermeup: I didn't think much of it when I was in the U.K. either and I definately regret it now but it is never too late :p

    @myStickland: Ki emena oi tampletes mou fainontai poly endiaferouses gi'ayto kai eipa na tis dokimasw. Next weekend pou tha exw ligo xrono apo thn douleia tha kanw mia dokimh kai fysika review..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't come across these products in lush before! The stores always so chaotic it's kinda hard to spot everything! I really like the tea tree tablets! Have you used them yet? Are they any good! Also how does the tee tree toner compare to the body shops? That scrub sounds really nice as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @blog-a-beauté : I haven't used them yet but I once I have I will do a review!I am loving the tea tree toner to be honest!The toner I normally use is the red rice toner by L'occitane and I haven't thought about going back to it yet(which says a lot). I will continue to use it though and let you know in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no i disagree with you re\; ocean sea salt. it is too harsh and abrasive for face. i d only put on my body and even that was harsh

    ReplyDelete
  8. @lady d: I have only been using this for a week and and to be honest I haven't found it to be harsh on my skin. I avoid using the top part with the big chunks of salt though. Also, I haven't experienced any discomfort after scrubbing my face which I have experienced (around the nose)with the St' Ives apricot scrub(which is my favourite facial scrub).

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!