17.5.11

Jennifer Lopez "I'm into you" make-up look!!!

Hey guys,

I have a make-up look to share with you today!I was inspired to create this from JLO's new music video "I'm into you". There are a couple of make-up looks in the video however I chose to re-create(to the best of my ability of course) one of them. I you haven't seen the video yet here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLcQmlN2Xg
note: if you fast forward to 2:06 you will see the look that inspired me to create today's post.

These are the products I used.And this is how the look turned out...





I wanted this look to be more wearable than the one in the video so I didn't make the lines as thick. Also, I used the Urban Decay transforming potion to create the lines. In the black eyeshadow I added some teal-coloured pigment("Teal" by MAC) to make the color less harsh. I added Ardell lashes(109)and some "Lash Stiletto Volume" mascara.
I hope you liked this post.
xoxo
Athina

6 comments:

  1. aww thanks Irenaki.....!!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's great a love the lashes no fake at all and the bottom lashline! very impressive doll....cannot wait for other inspired looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah such a cool tutorial! Love the final look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teleio look! kane mas kai ena dramatic version!!

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!