20.11.10

ELF Haul (hits and misses)

Hey all!

I haven't been blogging lately because I find myself not having time to come up with looks. Also, I tend to only have time to take pictures in the evening which is not really the ideal time to take pictures. So I come back to you guys today with a haul from ELF. This was my first purchase from ELF and I can say with some confidence I will be buying from them in the future!The products got here really fast and everything I ordered was in the package!
Now, I am going to talk about each product individually and share with you my hits and misses.

Starting with the mineral line I got 3 items (from left to right): The Elf mineral booster(large/sheer), ELF mineral blush in Coral & elf mineral eyeshadow in Socialite. A definate HIT!All three of these products are great!I will definately buy more of the mineral eyeshadows and blushes!Please let me know if you recommend any colors.

Then I got two all over color sticks in "Golden Peach"(right) and "Lilac petal" (left)!These are great for a quick blush touch-up(especially "lilac petal). I personally use "Golden Peach" as a cheek highlighter whenever I have peachy-toned blushes on.Mostly a hit

Now let me tell you about the 5 studio products (2 face products,2 brushes and an eyeliner) I got!
1.Cream eyeliner in "Coffee". A nice product that doesn't smudge or smear and has good pigmentation and formula.A HIT it is...;)

2. Elf powder and Fan brushes!Love them both.They are definate HITS!

3.Corrective concealer and Complexion Perfection Powder. I couldn't tell you whether these are hits or misses because I have barely used them. I will come back with a review though ;)


Now the last products I got were: A nailpolish in "Golden Goddess" (MISS), a therapeutic conditioning lip balm in "Blueberry creme"(A big MISS...I am so dissapointed) and a highshine lipgloss in "Flirt" (HIT).




This order was my gift to myself for my 25th birthday which was on the 2nd of November and I think it was a money well spent! Let me know if you have anyof these products or other ELF products and what you think of them!!!

Ta-da!!

xoxo
A.

5 comments:

  1. I've only used the Elf eyeshadow palettes before and I found that they were definitely a miss because there was so much powder fall out!! Good to see that you had mostly a good experience with these products, you make me want to give Elf another chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend you give their mineral blushes and eyeshadows a chance if you do. Their studio line brushes are also very good for their price! I am still "testing" all the products I ordered and the ones I mentioned to you earlier are the ones that truly impressed me.Hope this helped!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geia souuu Athina! :)

    I loooove the mineral booster and the powder brush, they're staples in my makeup routine! I also like the cream eyeliners! :)

    Why didn't you like the nail polish and the lip balm?

    Opws katalaves eimai fanatiki tis Elf hehe ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stavroula and welcome!The lipbalm is a little greasy and to be perfectly honest even though I love the color the smell kind of puts me off. Exw omws mia filh mou pou ths arese kai einai poly pithano na ths dwsw ena deytero gia back-up giati pleon exw stamathsei na krataw pragmata pou den skopeyw na xrhsimopoihsw.
    The nail polish is a fail because of the chunky glitter. I thought it might be a little finer.But I have grown to like it. I think I will purchase a "normal"color next time and give that a try!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaa de m'aresun ka8olu ta lipara lip balm, opote s'euxaristw gia tin proeidopoihsh! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!