7.11.09

one word tag!

This tag was passed on to me my lydia a while back but I just got aroung to doing it. Hope you like it. You are ALL tagged by the way!!!


Your hair: brown
Your mother: amazing
Your father: who?
Favorite Food: Mexican
Dream last night: none
Favorite drink: Coffee
What room are you: bedroom
Hobby: Singing
Fear: loneliness
Where were you last night: rehearsal
Something that you aren't: stupid
Muffins: delicious
Wish list item: handbag
Where did you grow up: Athens
What are you wearing: dress
Your pets: Tara
Friends: great
Something you're not wearing: gloves
Favorite store: H&M
Favorite color: Purple
Last time you laughed: today
Your best friend: brilliant
Place you go to over and over: London
Person who emails you regularly: Maria
Favorite place to eat: home

That's it....!

xoxo
A.

3 comments:

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!