31.8.09

Fall '09

Well it is hard to pick and choose designers and designs from this fall's collections. However, in an attempt to pick what I think is the most interesting (from an artistic point of view)I would pick Jil Sander's amazing geometrically challenging pieces. Although some of her pieces are a little extravagant (but then haute couture generally is), I feel strangely drawn to them. Here is a little sample :


Then, I feel the need to talk about Karl Lagerfeld's designs for Chanel (they are wonderfully weird and yet so classy and well-put together at the same time)as well as the trouser come-back (in all shapes, forms and fits).

There is so much more that I could talk about but,instead, I am going to let you explore the rest on your own.

Have fun.
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!