3.7.09

I am finally going back to the U.K. (even if it is just for a month)!!


Well there is not too much to say really. I got a summer job somewhere South of London and I am super excited. I am leaving on the 5th of July (which is this Sunday) but I am not sure when I'll be coming back. One thing is for sure...I will try and enjoy every minute of my stay. I am pretty certain that I will feel extremely tired by the end of my contract but it is a paying job and that is all that counts. I hope I will find some time to blog while I am over there but in case I don't have time I would like to wish you all a great great summer.

Cheers! :P

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!