23.5.09

Simple purple eye look


Well, this is the first make-up look I am posting. It is a simple purple look for which I used Creme de violet eye shadow(outter part of the lid), stars 'n' rockets eye shadow(inner part of the lid), Vanilla pigment(brow bone) and Zoom lash mascara by MAC as well as a back eye liner by guerlain and a shimmery back and matte lilac YSL eye shadows (outter corner and crease respectively). I hope you guys like it. It is very simple and PURPLE(I looove purple :P).

xx
A.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog.
    Come stop by mine and say hello and have a look!
    looking forward to seeing you around!
    xx belle

    ReplyDelete

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!