30.1.09

Priscilla Ahn - Dream (Official Video)

So...it has been a little less than a month since my last post and I thought...what the hell...!My time is going to be very limited for the next month so I might as well post something now. I have decided to do this teacher training program(although I am not a teacher) in hopes that it will get me a job somewhere far from here. I hope it works cause it is literally my last chance. I am going completely crazy living in Athens and I am fed up being around all this nonsense. On that note I am posting a video of a song I heard in this movie called : Bride wars. The movie itself wasn't anything special although I enjoyed watching it (who knows...maybe it was because I hadn't been out of the house in a week due to the god-forsaken flu). Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!