22.5.08

Thank you!


I just want to say a hudge Thank you to all the ppl I met in Crete. First and foremost to the person who gave me the invaluable opportunity to work in a real film; Andreas (the director). Then the entire crew as well as the actors. I felt so much at home I can't thank them enough.
Magia, Athina, Kosta, Christina, Andrea, Ksanthi, Vaggeli, Taki, Niko, Dimitri, Vassili & Lampro...I am happy to have met you all & I want to thank you for the professional tips and for teaching me how it all works. I hope we get the chance to work together again, sometime in the future.

See you all in Drama in September...!
Me thn nikh loipon...

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am greatful for every single comment you leave on my blog and I respond to all of them...!Thank you for stopping by and, of course, for commenting!!